About Me

My photo
Easy-going person with loads and loads of dreams which would be realised soon enough. Loves to hangout with friends and respects family's wishes and expectations.

Saturday 26 November 2011

Love of My Life, Rania

It's been more than 2 years since we got together dear Rania... I am truly blessed to be in this great relationship with your splendid-self. I am not sure what the future holds for the both of us, but our work now is to cherish every moment that we have currently baby dinosaur... and we are doing it just fine, I believe:)

Queen of My Heart - The Gorgeous, Caring, and Kind Rania

It is undeniable that we have fun and also argue for many things that crosses our path for the past two years now,  and my care and love for you always augments as time goes by. Tomorrow is going to be a great belated celebration for our 2nd year Anniversary at a marvellous location. Hope you will enjoy the day too darling:)

The only set-back now is in not owning a car for myself... sigh! Its extremely tough to get to places with you and also back home to family. Anyway love, do take care and hope your throat is getting better now. Have a great time tomorrow morning at your cousin's wedding ceremony!!

Love you to bits,
prath


No comments: