About Me

My photo
Easy-going person with loads and loads of dreams which would be realised soon enough. Loves to hangout with friends and respects family's wishes and expectations.

Thursday 20 May 2010

eu de toilette (EDT)

Colognes are one of the many things that I like to use in my everyday life. Its just an interest that exhilarates my olfactory nerves that makes me feel fresh and on-the-go all day long. Besides, some has good bottle designs to look and admire at. I began collecting colognes since my lower secondary. The collection is not large or what... but over the years I have collected some of the nice ones. Most of these EDTs are presents from family and friends. Well, for now I'm not that wealthy to purchase over RM100 worth of EDTs as I'm still a student. Here, I will illustrate and describe a bit about the EDTs that I used to- and currently own...

1.   Avon Individual Blue

This is the first ever cologne I owned. It has a unique design and smells quite good. This EDT was given to me by my aunt years back... I believe it was during my Form Two. The colour of the scent is sky blue and I wore it most of the time to schools and tuition alike.

2.   American Impression Getaway


This cologne was also presented by my aunt when I was in Form Four. The scent is really refreshing and musky. I only used it during important occasions and outings. Due to my stinginess, this EDT still stands alongside me till to day! It has been 7 years now and I still have around 1/4 of the cologne:)

3.   Ocean Pacific Blend


After years of not owning a cologne (thanks to the long life of my second scent and deodorants), I received this new EDT as a Valentine's gift from my girlfriend, Sarania. This is the most special and has the best scent ever!! Thanks to my dear for taking time to find the best from the ocean of colognes in the mall. Though it is water based, but the scent lasts very long... as in, it is still detectable after showering! Amazing scent.. this one! I'm quite stingy using this scent as well.. as it is very precious to me:P

4.   Polo Double Black from Ralph Lauren


Polo Black is the latest collection in my line of colognes. I received it from my aunt two weeks ago;) *winks* I was not suppose to get this EDT as my aunt was looking for a nice scent for my elder brother for his birthday. Since she was at it, she asked me to choose one for myself O_o. I'm very lucky indeed:) The scent that it emanates is really strong and masculine. The bottle design is simple and really pitch black as its name!

So far, here are my limited and freely-obtained collection of colognes that I have used and currently using in my daily routine. I thank my aunt and Sarania for helping me expand my line of colognes. However, I will purchase other colognes by myself when my time comes. Arigato Gozaimasu!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the cologne means alot to me and i glad it does to you too...i wish this scent cud last you snother 7 long years.but m sure we will build new scents throughout our journey:-)